Thursday 5 March 2009

Snoring.

I think we may have touched on the subject of snoring and its disruptive effect on relationships before, but I was interested to see a discussion on this issue on television this morning. It would seem that for many women getting a good nights sleep has now replaced good sex on their personal agenda. It seems that when they meet each other and ask such questions as 'when did you last get any' 'how long did it last' or is it a regular occurance' they are not referring to nights of passion, but satisfactory periods of sleep, and snoring, along with Duvet hogging and partners flailing their limbs about like windmills seems to be the major consideration.

I cant believe, howevere, that women do not have similar habits, I know for instance that my late wife was a formidable Duvet hogger and I am sure that others could tell similar tales. If your female partner has disruptive habits in bed feel free to post them here.

Anonymously, of course.

No comments: