Monday 12 January 2009

Grumpy.

Mrs Frost says I seemed grumpy on the blog yesterday. I hadnt noticed it myself and I certainly had not set out to be grumpy. I suspect its the time of the year. I suspect that having to crawl out of bed at eight in the morning in the near dark in order to take the dog out is not a recipe for making one jump for joy and perhaps it creates a degree of grumpiness that those with antennae finely attuned to grumpiness can pick up.

I shall have to keep a close watch on my grumpiness levels until the mornings get lighter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most mornings I wake up Grumpy, but sometimes I let her sleep in.

Tobireg said...

Some people feel Grumpy all day.

But the less said about that the better.

Anonymous said...

Tobireg - Mrs Frost is wrong - I want you to know that I have never found you at all “grumpy”:

apoplectic, bad-tempered, bolshy, cantankerous, crabby, cranky, crotchety, crusty, curmudgeonly, grouchy, irascible, obstreperous, ornery, recalcitrant, shirty, testy, tetchy, vociferous, waspish,

all that, YES !!!!

but never, ever “grumpy”