Saturday 20 June 2009

Times Of Inner Turmoil.

We all have times of inner turmoil due to lifes ups and downs. I suppose I have been lucky in the past couple of years in that my times of inner turmoil have been few and far between, but I know that others are not so fortunate. We all have our different ways of dealing with these things. Some have a Duvet day and pull the covers firmly over their head whilst they sort out their thoughts before proceeding afresh whilst others resort to a quick Voddy or two, with, or without, tonic. Then there are the chocoholics who get stuck into a nice box of Thorntons. Others turn to trusted friends for advice, although in some situations its difficult to know who you can trust and some, whilst they may hear the advice never take it.

When I get into turmoil situations these days I just get on the internet and bang out a few posts for the blog. Its amazing how you can clarify your thinking sometimes when doing a bit of creative writing. Perhaps thats another good reason why people should take up blogging, to aid their mental processes and to relieve their frustrations at people they are peeved at.

No comments: