Sunday 28 June 2009

Glasto.

I must admit that I have not watched much of the coverage of the Glastonbury Festival on television. I would like to have but Rory the dog is not a fan and thinks that I should be in bed ratgher than watching the likes of Lady Gagga perform. It must be admitted that the blogging team have a certain fondness for Lady Gagga and have been known to join in with her on performances of 'Poker Face' when she appears on the box. Whilst I did get to see Lsady G on friday I was prevented from seeing Neil Young later in the evening and I did not get to watch Bruce Springsteen last night either. Perhaps next year I am going to have to forgo my scottish adventures and invest in a Glastonbury ticket although wondering about in the mud and resting my ancient bones in a Yurt might well pursuade me otherwise.

Anybody want to buy a dog ?.

No comments: