Friday 19 June 2009

Tea Break.

I am not sure if we have covered this one before but I was wondering what our esteemed readers like to have with their tea. Carolyn has recently expressed a fondness for ginger buiscuits whilst I am more of a Jaffa Cake man myself. Others go for Hob Nobs and some for Kit Kats. Then there are those who go for digestive buiscuits, with, or without the Chocolate covering. My Granny had a liking for the rock like objects known as Dorset Knobs which she would pursuade my dad to obtain from Morcombelake, their place of manufacture, when he was van driving in that part of the world. Shortbread is another favourite, both in its homeland of Scotland and elsewhere and the list goes on.

If you have a favourite snack not listed above that you have on your tea or coffee break, feel free to tell us about it.

Or perhaps in these recessionary times you dont have time for a tea break.

Which puts me in mind of a joke, but its far too rude for a family blog such as this.

2 comments:

silverton siren said...

Him indoors loves ginger nuts but I like good old fashioned custard creams - you can't beat 'em! Also can't abide Hobnobs - I call them toenail biscuits. It takes all sorts, doesn't it?

Tobireg said...

Nothing wrong with a custard cream. Not too keen on the Bourbon variety myself though.

I remember a naughty postcard regarding Ginger Nuts.