Saturday 21 February 2009

Rugger Blues.

What are the six nation obsessives going to do this weekend without their fix of big blokes getting up close and personal over an oval shaped ball. I suppose the male rugger fans will have to resort to cleaning the car and getting their household chores done before it all starts again next weekend and the female followers of the oval ball will be able to return to watching builders bums rather then the oak like thighs of the England team.

My tip for the six nations, at the moment is Ireland, but not being a Rugby obsessive myself I shall not be losing sleep over the outcome of this competition. Silvertonians would be better employed in my view in following the forward march of Silverton AFC who seem to be having their best season for years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the cursing and swearing is anything to go by, then Silverton AFC must be doing really well !!