Friday 27 February 2009

Mobiles.

So, where do you keep your mobile phone ?. A lady of our aquaintence says she always keeps hers in her bra, a fact I am sure could give rise to a number of interesting comments, but this being a family blog, perhaps they are best kept to ourselves. Others, of course, keep them in jacket or trouser pockets, in handbags, and in the case of some that we know, in the front glove compartments of their vehicles rendering them incapable of contact when they are elsewhere.

I always keep mine in the left breast pocket of my shirt which means that when certain ladies call me I can say with honesty that they are always next to my heart, which must be one of the worst lines ever.

If anyone keeps their phones anywhere interesting that we have not covered, within the realms of decency, of course, perhaps they would like to share it with us.

No comments: