Friday 21 November 2008

Strictly Come Dancing v The X Factor.

There seems to be only one subject that excersises the great british public on a saturday night, whether to boogie with Brucie on Strictly Come Dancing or singalong with Simon and co on The X Factor. The nation is split and households divided.

So, how do you lot spend your saturday evenings in front of the telly ?. Do we in Silverton have a passion for dance or is TV's answer to a Karaoke session down the pub your cup of hot chocolate. perhaps its time to let us know.

Being not a fan of either particularly, but with a slight preference for The X Factor, I prefer to spend my saturday nights watching episodes off my DVD boxed set collections. I am on series 2 of 'Deadwood' and series 1 of 'The Wire' at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never watched either show, but since he stepped down from “Strictly”, I've seen many clips of John Sergeant on the news. What a man! He must have been the best part of the whole sad show. I’ve also seen clips of the judges berating him - what a bunch of egocentric megalomaniacs. Well done, John, you deserved better !!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Karaoke is Japan’s revenge for the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?