Monday 24 November 2008

Car Park

I hear that there was an outbreak of vandalism aimed at cars in the car park on saturday night. Dont know all the details as yeat but its hardly the first time this has happened. Given the current state of parking in the village its the sort of thing that is not going to encourage people to park there. I know that its yet more expense on the council tax payer but if we are serious about moving parking off the streets perhaps its time to get some improved lighting in the area or, CCTV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More lights in the car parks I agree, however the lanes could do with more lighting too. Finding my way home via the lanes is not just an obstical course but getting all the dog muck of my shoes before entering the house is also a task an half. Maybe the dog walkers who are responsible for not cleaning up after thier animals should start to foot the bill for extra lighting.