Thursday 9 October 2008

Read Blog....Do Banking

Read blog....do internet banking seems to be the priority of some of our regular raders. With the current chaos affecting the financial world I suppose that many need a bit of light reading before tackling the world of interest rates, mortgages and unavailable loans. The blog does its best to oblige and it is always heartening to know that we have such a dedicated readership. It does raise the question however of when people access the blog.

Do people read the blog when having their breakfasts or on their teabreak at work. Perhaps they have a quick look after picking up the kids from school or, in the evening relaxing over a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and a chocolate buscuit. Perhaps it is a guilty pleasure to be sneaked in when they should be studying or when they are trying to avoid their partners for reasons best only guessed at.

Then of course, there is the question of what they wear when reading the blog and I shouldnt be surprised if more then a few are rather glad that there are no webcams pointing at them whilst they read. I must admit that when I write the blog I am correctly dressed at all times as you might expect. We bloggers have to keep our standards up, you know.

2 comments:

silverton siren said...

Your blog has always maintained the highest standards - in every respect! I usually read the blog when I'm having my tea break in the morning at work or sometimes when I'm having lunch at work. Keep up the good work!
Tansy

Tobireg said...

I thank you. As long as I can come up with something, or my editorial team ca, the blog will continue to flourish. Its good to know that we have such dedicated readers.