Tuesday 21 October 2008

10a King Street.

Just so as all those interested in the situation know. I dont know who 10a King Street has been allocated to, or indeed if it has yet been allocated at all. I applied for it but dont expect to get it as I dont have a two bedroom need, and no, its not yet been cleared of the late occupants possessions yet.

That should answer all the current questions being asked about the situation regarding this property.

UPDATE.

This property has now been allocated. It was'nt me that got it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing, no two things, have struck me about this blog which I read regularly.
Firstly there's never any comment and secondly you seem to do your posting at very unsocial hours.
I've never commented before because I didn't know how to do so, not being au fait with the "Choose an identity" requirement. Permitting anonymous comments is helpful.
Anyway keep blogging. I'm an expatriate Silvertonian who still takes an interest in the village.

Tobireg said...

Actually, I usually post between two and five in the afternoon, but unfortunately Google who are behind Blogspot register posts according to some US timezone. Thats why it appears that the posts are written at some strange hour. As to comments, Yes, we dont get enough which is why the comments policy has been relaxed.

babyblox said...

When you register with Blogger it invites you to select a timezone, but most people don't bother and so their posts are shown with the default setting, which is Pacific Time, USA.