Wednesday 16 July 2008

Random thoughts.

You tend to get these when rampaging through the undergrowth as I was this morning with the dogs. My random thought for the day was, why have strawberries become associated with Wimbledon when in most years, the world famous tennis contest is better know for weather that would rot any strawberry unfortunate enough to come into contact with it.

I was also told the other day that strawberries appear as a design on some items of underwear. I will leave it to more fertile imaginations then mine to work out why that might be.

2 comments:

lilly said...

my random thoughts are if you have such fun having random thoughts is bigger the dog the bigger the thought i wonder perhaps i should rush out and buy a pet what do you recomend to help with this process.?

Tobireg said...

Bernese Mountain Dogs are big fellas. They should lead to some large scale random thoughts. The only trouble with them is that they have big appetites and short lifespans.