Tuesday 15 July 2008

Does My Blog Look Better Like This ?.

The new template for this blog has not met with the approval of my layout advisor. She has particular objections to the yellow star that was at the top of the page and also to the fact that the blog archive list was below the photos. Knowing that it is not good policy to get into disputes with ones colleagues unless absolutely necessary, especially when they are female, changes have been made.

It wouldnt surprise me though if there are not more adjustments in the offing.

I would hold a poll on the layout but I doubt that anyone would vote in it. Comments are welcome though.

1 comment:

BlackBuck said...

Not too bad as amateur blogs go but if you want to see a REALLY professional blog take a look at the site linked below.

http://www.lancasteruaf.co.uk/