Friday 17 April 2009

Performance Anxiety.

Someone I know was told by an aquaintence that you can never have a sex life if you have a dog on the bed. As I have a dog, a bed but currently no sex life, I cannot comment on the overall truth, or otherwise, of that statement and on those occasions that particular part of my life was more interesting, dogs were kept well out of the bedroom.

It did however, set me thinking about other animals and how they might react to bedroom manoevres. Cats being generally aloof creatures I would expect to ignore the whole thing but would you want a parrot in the corner giving a running commentary on your performance. I am not too sure that I would be to happy with goldfish goggling at the action and those strange people who keep stick insects for pets might well have some sticky moments if they got loose at a critical moment.

As for spiders, thats a matter best not thought about in too much detail.

Plants might be a safer companion in the bedroom whilst such activities are taking place.

No comments: