Tuesday 12 August 2008

Homer update

Word reaches us that the net is closing rapidly on the dastardly gang responsible for the kidnap of Homer, the Lamb's best known christmas exhibit. Apparently, intelligence work has narrowed down the suspects to a handful.

We would urge those responsible to return Homer to his rightful owners before its too late and they are seized by a crack unit of the Homer Liberation Front. These boys and girls mean business and you wouldnt want to mess with them. The word is that any captured miscreants might find themselves scrubbing out the toilets at the Lamb on their hands and knees after next years street market.

And you wouldnt want that fate to befall you.

1 comment:

Happy Homer said...

Hello All,

Homer here, i'm dissapointed to hear that you think I have been stolen, it is unfair to blame the fellow villagers for something that was entirely my decision. It was a tough one, but after spending a year alone, i felt news years eve was the perfect chance to get away and find myself.

I have been to many places around the world and it's been one long party, not just a few days sat alone on the bar.

I hope you have been recieving all my emails, and frequent phone calls just to let you know I am thinking of you.

I hope to be home to see 2009 in with you all in proper Silverton style, unfortunatly i cannot make any promises.

Gota dash i'm off to meet Barney down at Moe's, gagging for a Duff, this travelling takes it out of me.

Kind Regards,
Lots Of Love,

Homer
xxxxx