Tuesday 30 December 2008

Happy Birthday Carolyn Frost

Today, we mark the birthday of Carolyn Frost without whose support and encouragement the blog would probably not have lasted a month. As well as being supportive of the blog, Carolyn has been the source of many of the ideas behind blog posts especially in the early days. She was also the originator of the slogan 'Read blog-Do banking' to show where internet priorities should lie.



Being the gentleman that I am I shall not be revealing her age but she has recently been described as 'ageless'. Someone also recently said of her 'I dont know how old you are, but you dont look your age'. we know what they probably mean. We can also say that she adds a touch of glamour to any occasion.



Carolyn is also a capable, caring and intelligent woman and one of the hardest working that we know. She exemplifies the best of those who often work almost unsung on the frontline of social care. she is also a much loved mother, partner and grandmother and a friend to many including myself. Our conversations have brightened up many an evening over the past fourteen months.

So we say, happy birthday Carolyn and may you get all that you desire now, and in the next twelve months .

1 comment:

silverton siren said...

I echo these sentiments Tobireg - even though I don't know Carolyn to talk to - perhaps I should introduce myself!
Well done on maintaining the blog - I enjoy reading it.